mixbook

Save on Holiday Cards at Mixbook

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Don't Miss Out

Well, Deals and Daytrip fans, I feel like it's been a while since my last blog post.  Between life's normal hectic ways and the holiday weekend, I just haven't been able to get a few minutes to myself.  So, here I am, after midnight, putting together a few words.

If you haven't already noticed, you can now see all the great deals I post on Facebook right here on the blog.  So, if you don't use Facebook, you will no longer miss out on the many great deals posted there. Now you can go straight to the blog, and click the links to any of the deals being offered!



Speaking of great deals, did you buy the Old Navy Groupon?  This one won't last long!  You can purchase a Groupon good for $20 worth of great stuff at Old Navy for only $10.  The $20 purchase must be made by 7/30/11, but you have to get the Groupon while supplies last!



Another fun deal that's expiring soon is the Groupon for admission tickets to the Atlantic City Aquarium.  This Groupon is only $8 for 2 admission tickets to the Atlantic City Aquarium.  I visited the aquarium over the winter and the kids loved it.  I realize the aquarium isn't the first place you think of going when you're heading to the shore, but it's a great back up plan in case of bad weather.  The aquarium is not that big, so it's manageable for young kids.  You can easily do everything in under 2 hours.  My kids are still talking about the "Touch Tank" where you can touch a starfish, stingrays, sharks, and other sealife.

Don't miss out on the great deals coming up.  "Like" my facebook page and scroll to the bottom of this blog to "Follow by Email".  Thanks to everyone who has shared my page with your friends.  I really do appreciate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment