mixbook

Save on Holiday Cards at Mixbook

Friday, May 13, 2011



Have you ever used ArtsCow?  They are a great site for creating photo gifts.  This isn't your ordinary photo gift site.  ArtsCow offers all kinds of photo gifts. They have bags, books, cards and cases.  They offer jewelry, clocks, mugs and umbrellas.  You name it, they seem to offer it.

Some tips:

1.  Shop when they offer deals that include shipping. They do this often, the products offered change about every month.

2.  Order early! The items ship from Hong Kong and can often take weeks to arrive here.

3.  They seem to prefer a gmail account. Many providers will send ArtsCow emails to spam folders, or not deliver them at all. I set up a gmail account just for my ArtsCow mail and then have it automatically forwarded to my regular email account.

4.  The website is not the most user friendly site around, but the prices make up for any trouble. Once you get the hang of it, it's really very simple.

5.  "Like" them on facebook.  They often put deals up on their facebook page that you might not otherwise ever hear about.  (Unless, of course, you check out my Photo Fun section of the blog.)



Right now, ArtsCow is offering an awesome sale!  Through May 16th, you can get 25% off any item (excluding prints) AND shipping is FREE!  This deal doesn't come up often, although it's not the 1st time I've seen it.  Start thinking Father's Day now.  Use code 25LESSALL to get this great deal. 

I made a small bag for myself (and all my relatives) before the holidays and I use it as my wallet. I'm not exaggerating if I tell you that EVERY time I take out my wallet, someone comments on how great it is.  Now, it has a photo of my 3 girls on it, and I know they are beautiful, but, it's really a nice little bag.  When I tell people how much (I should say how little) I paid for it, they can't believe me. 

Give ArtsCow a try.  It's a small investment for a very personal gift.  And, my Photo Fun section of the blog always has a list of all of ArtCow's current deals.
For convenience, here are the current deals that include FREE shipping:

Choose from a variety of stationery items. Small memo pad is $2, Large memo pad $3-5. Use code PADNBOOK by May 18th.
Set of 4 individually designed coasters for $3.49. Use code 4COAST349 by May 20th.
Custom printed pencil case only $5.99. Use code PENCASES by May 25th.
Get 2 custom throw pillow covers for $8.99.  Use code  THRPILLOW by May 29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment